Saturday, May 26, 2018

ILA, BLONDIE AND FLORENCE NIGHTINGALE TO MY RESCUE

          Life has certainly taken an unexpected huge curve for me. Me and my new constant inseparable companion Ila (ileostomy bag) - hardly a thing of beauty but most definitely a real bag. Ila goes everywhere with me including bed but she is hardly a turn on. Not sure how long she will be my constant companion but we've made an agreement - if I treat her well, she will do the same for me, which reminds me it's time, just like a baby, to give her a kindly burp and perhaps even a change. My wife, Sarah has comes to terms with Ila too. At first she may have been a little jealous for all the attention I was displaying but she has undoubtedly become quite content to leave us alone for our little quiet times.
            Hmm, although Sarah understands and tolerates my affair with Ila, I'm not so certain about Blondie. I can't be completely certain that Blondie was a mere figment of my imagination or perhaps the woman of many men's dreams but she certainly appeared to be very real to me, or maybe surreal would be a better definition. She came to me unexpectedly a few nights ago and as her young, naked body straddled across mine, her long blonde tresses tickling my chest,
I reached up and held each of her firm breasts in my hands; unlike Ila, she was quite beautiful, hardly a bag. Clearly, she had firm intentions of having her way with me but strangely, while she whispered to me in the darkness, another woman lay at my side and a man with a black mustache holding a baby lay on the other side. Blondie seemed surprised by my rejection, because how could an old decrepit man turn down such a choice nubile woman. She was reluctant to leave but as I was laying on my back, I became more interested in the park, which could be seen through the open doorway.
               Extracting myself from the bed, careful not to awaken by bed mates, I tip-toed across the  wooden floor and wandered over to the park, which was brimming with people from another era, almost Victorian in appearance, many, mostly children, sitting on blankets selling their wares such as comic books. I found this very odd; I'd never heard about a lawn sale in the moonlight before. As I wandered about, I caught a glimpse of Blondie disappearing through an open door into an old house. Deciding to follow her, to see if I could get a handle on my peculiar situation, I wove my wave through the crowd until I reached the open door. The house had been lit up when I made my way to the doorway but upon entering, all the lights were suddenly extinguished.
               It was darker and quieter than a tomb, so I had to feel my way along. As I shuffled about, my hands, palms flat against the walls, which felt like freshly peeled wall-paper, I somehow knew there was a nearby stairwell present. Not taking my feet off the floor, I slid them over the wooden fllorboards until it seemed as if I was cornered, no place else to go. It wasn't until then that I had felt afraid. As the terror built and I succumbed to my helplessness I cried out in the darkness, "I'm lost!"
             Upon hearing nothing, only the echo of my empty voice, almost in tears, I cried out once again. "I'm lost! Please help me Sarah!"
               When I heard Sarah's worried voice answer back and she suddenly appeared like Florence Nightingale coming to my rescue within the murky darkness, the relief I felt was unimaginable!
                In reality, perhaps I had been sleepwalking or in a state of delirium, I had wandered from the bedroom, most likely in search of the bathroom, which is directly but two steps away from one doorway to the other. Somehow in my dreamlike excursion I had become turned around. Fortunately, since there is indeed an open stairway a short distance away from our bedroom, if had I taken that direction, I may not be writing this tale now.
                  The gorgeous Blondie has yet to return to my dreams, which is definitely alright with me. I have yet to hallucinate since that evening and hope it doesn't occur again...peace, eh! - Trip   

1 comment:

  1. Wow - you have come a long way in a year my handsome - I love you and I shall be your nurse as long as you need...

    ReplyDelete