Thursday, September 5, 2019

THE COAST ROCKS - Painting No.5

             This is the 5th painting in I don't know how long a series.  Could be a long time since I find Nature anything but boring and I like the idea of painting canvases that are affordable to most people.
       Hey man...what can I say for a title...east coast, west coast...The Coast Rocks. Like myself sometimes, feeling battered and defeated, the sea hits the rocks and then slides back, not defeated but to strike again, again and again. I don't know for everyone, but their is a lulling sound to the sea. When I was out in the middle of the Northern Pacific aboard a small sailboat, out of sight of land and the sea was rising and falling asleep, I almost felt like I was asleep on my mother's chest when I was a toddler. This 12"16" original painting is FOR SALE - Only 25 bucks, plus about 10 bucks for shipping.
SOLD
          Hope you enjoy the painting as much as I did splashing the paint around...cheers, eh! 

6 comments:

  1. FACEBOOK COMMENT: Lee Montgomery I feel tghe 'rough' of the waves. Thank you !!

    FACEBOOK REPLY: thanks Lee...cheers, eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FACEBOOK COMMENT: Janice Cobourne Tolley I’d love this painting. I wonder how much it would cost to ship?

    FACEBOOK REPLY: this one sold bUt of you want something similar please message me

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this!!! these colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would also like something similar to this as I think it is perfect

      Delete
    2. I can do a similar painting just for you if you like - it does have a good feel to the painting doesn't it? You come up as anonymous on my blog so you will have to give me more info if you're interested...cheers, eh!

      Delete
    3. my email is lenwsherman@gmail.com

      Delete